Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Cassia 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml - Product Description
A must for anyone looking to enhance their collection of essential oils, the cassia plant has a long history as a natural medicine. Ancient Greeks and Romans regularly stocked their pharmaceutical practices with cassia because of its ability to remedy painful digestive issues and improve the circulatory system. With an aroma similar to Cinnamon with additional hints of spiciness, Cassia oil is an economical substitute for many fragrant applications. The leaves and twigs of towering evergreen trees are steam distilled through a powerful process that produces the essential oil. BOTANICAL NAME: Cinnamomum cassia ORIGIN: China EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves/Twigs NOTE: Base - Middle FAMILY: Lauraceae SYNONYM: Chinese Cinnamon BLENDS WELL WITH: Sweet Orange, Clove, and other spices AROMA: Saccharine, cinnamon-like, spicy, and slightly-woody CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** Dilute to 0.05% when using topically, unless you have sensitive or damaged skin, then avoid using altogether. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as blood thinning, sensitization, drug interactions, embryotoxicity, or mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use topically with children under age 2. Do not use internally, especially if you are on anticoagulant and/or diabetes medications, about to have surgery, have a peptic ulcer, or bleeding disorders SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Cassia 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml - Details
- Cassia essential oil is one of the most universally loved essential oils. Its aroma has long been associated with comfort and calm. It can be both uplifting and soothing. This comforting oil is spicy, zesty, sweet and heady. Cassia is the typical "cinnamon" marketed in North America.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, and 100 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
Related Items Cassia 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
Clove - 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 10
Cinnamon Cassia Essential Oil 10 ml. 100% Pure Undiluted The
Cassia Pure Essential Oil 15 mL by Pure Organic Ingredients,