Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Geranium 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml - Product Description
An essential oil that has a certain je nes sais quoi, Geranium is magical. Not in the literal sense (because that's crazy) but Geranium has a natural chemistry that is extraordinary. Its floral and sweet aroma lifts through the air with ease while relaxing the body and mind. The skin is smoothed and revived with just a few drops of Geranium. Itís special in a way that deserves regular use. For centuries, Geranium has been used as a healing agent for harsh woods and bone fractures. Native Americans drank a tea made from the powdered roots of Geranium to help dysentery, hemorrhaging and ulcers. Because of its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties, Geranium has long been used as a remedy for a range of health issues. Native to the lands of Africa, Geraniums are small fragrant plants that grow about 3 feet in height. There are more than 700 different species of Geranium that grow in brilliant reds, purples and blues. To extract the essential oil, the leaves are put through a steam distillation process. The most important part of the plant is bottled for your enjoyment. BOTANICAL NAME: Pelargonium graveolens ORIGIN: Egypt EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Geraniaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Neroli, and other citrus AROMA: Herbaceous, sweet, and floral with green undertones CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY:Dilute to a maximum of 17.5% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as sensitization. Do not use internally, especially if you are on diabetes medications, or taking drugs metabolized by CYP2B6 SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Geranium 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml - Details
- Geranium essential oil has a floral and sweet aroma. Additionally, Geranium has long been used as a remedy for a range of health issues.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, and 100 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
Related Items Geranium 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml
Rose Geranium (Africa) - 100% Pure, Undiluted, Organic, Natu
Aura Cacia - Essential Oil, Geranium, 0.5 oz
NOW Foods Essential Oils Geranium -- 1 fl oz