Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Plant Therapy Niaouli Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 30 ml (1 oz). - Product Description
Niaouli, also in the same family as Tea Tree and Cajuput oils, has a variety of uses. It is best known for respiratory support, especially during seasonal pollen threats. It is also useful in skin care, especially in the case of blemishes or in minor scratches or scrapes. To help support healthy joints, Niaouli can be added to a carrier oil and smoothed over the affected area. Niaouli is also effective in resolving skin problems such as teenage blemishes and the occasional minor cooking burn. Diffuse into the air or use in an inhaler to help with symptoms caused by seasonal pollen or illness threats.
Plant Therapy Niaouli Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 30 ml (1 oz). - Details
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca viridiflora
- Aromatic Scent: Niaouli Essential Oil has a sweet, fresh, camphoraceous smell
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Plant Therapy's certified aroma therapists are happy to provide you with a COMPLIMENTARY consultation regarding Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
- Plant Therapy has other Essential Oils: Basil linalool, Cajuput, Cedar wood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir, Garlic, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Naiouli, Orange, Patchouli, Pine, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Wintergreen.