Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tea Tree (Melaleuca) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml - Product Description
The earth is rich with natural healing power and there may be no better example of this than Tea Tree. It purifies as it heals and is a must for any home medicine cabinet or first-aid kit. With an aroma that is powerfully clean and camphorous, Tea Tree can work wonders on fungal infections and is an all-natural way to heal the skin. It helps remedy oily skin, dandruff, gingivitis, burns, athlete's foot, and acne with a range of anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial properties. Applying it topically with natural ointments, salves and compresses can restore skin tissue when properly diluted. Beyond the skin, Tea Tree can help boost the immune system and refresh the respiratory system. It is also a common therapy for yeast infections and urinary tract infections. Discovered in 1770 by Captain Cook, Tea Tree was first brewed as a tea. The evergreen tree is native to Australia in wet lowland locations and grows about 10 to 25 feet. It has papery white bark, dark-green needle-like leaves and colorful flowers. Tea Tree belongs to a family of about 200 species of evergreen trees. The leaves are steam distilled to extract the clear essential oil. BOTANICAL NAME: Melaleuca alternifolia ORIGIN: Australia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves NOTE: Middle - Top FAMILY: Myrtaceae SYNONYM: Melaleuca BLENDS WELL WITH: Peppermint, and other mints; Lemon, and other citrus AROMA: Medicinal, clean, fresh, and camphorous CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to no more than 15% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as sensitization SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
Tea Tree (Melaleuca) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml - Details
- The earth is rich with natural healing power and there may be no better example of this than Tea Tree. It purifies as it heals and is a must for any home medicine cabinet or first-aid kit.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, and 100 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
Related Items Tea Tree (Melaleuca) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 5 ml
Invivo Tea Tree USA Manufactured Oil Premium Therapeutic Gra
Del Mar Naturals Tea Tree Oil, Pure and Natural, Therapeutic
Majestic Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil, Pure and Natural with
ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils 100% Pure of T
Tea Tree Oil - 74% OFF FLASH SALE - 100% Pure and Natural Th
Tea Tree Oil (Australian) 4 Fl.oz. with Glass Dropper 100 %