Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Vanilla Oleoresin 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade - Product Description
Vanilla oleoresin is well known for its warm, inviting scent and is often used in sensual blends. When added to carrier oil, it can help reduce nervous tension and agitation, and promote relaxation before sleep as it transports you back in time to Grandma's kitchen, its sweet scent reminiscent of her luscious cakes and cookies. Due to its chemistry, vanilla oleoresin will not mix completely in carrier oil like a steam distilled essential oil would. To blend completely, add Vanilla oleoresin to an alcohol such as vodka if you wish a smooth mixture. Add 3 drops of vanilla oleoresin and 3 drops of sweet orange essential oil to 2 teaspoons of vodka and add to your bathtub for a uplifting bath experience. Vanilla oleoresin can be added to a carrier oil, but speckles of the oleoresin will separate from the carrier. This is acceptable if you are making a product like a sugar scrub; some people even like the look of the brown speckles in lip balm, for instance. Diffuse 2 drops of vanilla oleoresin with 2 drops of pink grapefruit and 1 drop of sandalwood for an exotic "getaway" in your own living room.
Vanilla Oleoresin 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade - Details
- 100% PURE VANILLA OLEORESIN: Solvent extracted from the seed pods of the Vanilla Plant to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- UNIQUE CONSISTENCY: Due to its chemistry, Vanilla Oleoresin will not mix completely in a carrier oil like a steam distilled essential oil would. To blend completely, add Vanilla Oleoresin to an alcohol such as vodka if you are trying to achieve a smooth mixture.
- POPULAR AROMATHERAPY OIL: Mixing this with other oils like Sweet Orange can make for an uplifting bath experience. Diffuse with Pink Grapefruit and Sandalwood for an exotic getaway in your very own home.
- BATCH-SPECIFIC GCMS TESTED: Every bottle of oil that you purchase from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand and multiple rounds of GCMS testing by several third-party laboratories. Look for the specific batch code on your bottle!
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Plant Therapy's Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Vanilla oleoresin questions. We welcome your questions and input!
Related Items Vanilla Oleoresin 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
Vanilla Oleoresin 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oil by Edens G
BioFinest Vanilla Oil - 100% Pure Vanilla Essential Oil -Bal
100% Pure Essential Oil Freedom Set - Celebration Blend, Rom
AIRCARE EOVEL103PK Eucalyptus/Vanilla/Lavender Essential Oil